Visually Dynamic Facades by Sherwin Williams | July 28, 2020
Dear Members & Friends,
This webinar will consider what “coil and extrusion” coatings mean for the façade industry with case studies including the National Museum of African American History and Culture by Adjaye Associates, and Tencent Seafront Towers by NBBJ.
Our presenter, Shu Li, from Sherwin-Williams will discuss the importance of proper metal façade finishing with respect to building performance, color selection and coating technology.
This webinar is free for all AIA, HKIA and RIBA members, with a maximum of 500 participants on Zoom. Below are instructions for participating in this event:
You can use your smartphone, tablet or PC to join. Install the zoom.us application prior to the meeting.
- Please use your real name for registration so that we can credit 1 LU to you.
- All attendees should mute their audio during the presentation to avoid signal interference.
- On this occasion, only the host and panellists will be allowed to speak.
- You may, however, type questions in the Q&A box at the bottom of your zoom screen.
- The panellists will review your questions and provide responses, time allowing.
- The presentation will be recorded.
Please register in advance here: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_VyYHDfKDTTSLazLVuaunJg
Shu Li, Commercial / Technical Leader for Coil and Extrusion Coatings
With 20+ years of experience in the coil and extrusion industry, Shu Li has dedicated his career to the fascinating and very important field of metal coatings. He has served as technical leader for Sherwin-WIlliams in Shanghai since 2011, managing color matching efforts and new product development. He also provides technical support to all Sherwin-Williams coil and extrusion customers regarding electrostatic applications. Shu’s inventive approach to coatings includes Acrylicoat, a one-application acrylic system that offers lasting performance against the elements.
Shu holds a Bachelor’s Degree from the Ryerson Polytechnic University.