AIA Hong Kong Webinar: Wellness Design in Office Environment
Date(s) - 26/03/2020
8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Category(ies) No Categories
AIA Hong Kong will host our first 2020 webinar on Wellness Design in Office Environments on Thursday, March 26. WELL faculty from the International WELL Building Institute (IWBI), Stephen Brown from New York and Richard Chang from Shenzhen, will give us a presentation on WELL v2 and case studies will be shared. The presentation will be followed by a Q&A session and tips to fight against COVID-19 using tools offered by IWBI will be shared.
This webinar is free for all AIA Hong Kong members, with a maximum of 100 participants.
Below are instructions for joining the webinar:
- You can use your phone, tablet or PC to join. Install the zoom.us application prior to the meeting.
- Please use your real name for registration so that we can credit 1.5 LUs/HSW to you.
- All attendees should mute their audio during the presentation to avoid signal interference.
- On this occasion, only the host and panelists will be allowed to speak.
- You may, however, type questions in the Q&A box at the bottom of your zoom screen.
- The panelists will review your questions and provide responses, time allowing.
- The presentation will be recorded.
Please register in advance, here:
<< Back to all events