Corporate Affiliate membership is open to firms in the construction industry or those engaged in research, design, development, testing, manufacturing, distribution and/or training in the application of building and construction products as well as those involved in the supply and installation of furniture, fittings and equipment (FF+E) or systems for interior fitting out projects. Corporate Affiliate members are allotted three representatives who generally enjoy the same benefits as all other categories of membership. Corporate Affiliate membership is a great way to gain exposure and network among industry professionals. Benefits of particular value to Corporate Affiliate Members include:
1. Attend tours, seminars and quarterly meetings featuring guest speakers.
2. Networking opportunities to chat informally with local architects or other professionals
3. Sponsoring or hosting chapter events such as “brown bag” lunches or seminars.
4. Individual company listing, synopsis and logo on AIA Hong Kong website (www.aiahk.org). Company logo also included on Home Page slide show.
5. Receive chapter publications and unrestricted access to AIA Hong Kong web site.
To join the AIA Hong Kong as a Corporate Affiliate member, simply complete the application form including the names of three delegates and return the application together with payment to the AIA Hong Kong chapter office. Please allow approximately two weeks processing time. Once the application has been processed, the chapter office will request a company profile and logo for display on the chapter website (www.aiahk.org).
CCorporate Affiliate Application Form
Corporate Affiliate members are only required to join the Hong Kong Chapter; there is no requirement to join AIA National component. Corporate Affiliates memberships are invoiced annually and memberships can be purchased on either a 1 year or 3 year basis.