Date(s) - June 9, 2021
12:30 pm - 2:00 pm
Can artificial intelligence (Al) be used to improve the work-life balance of architecture and engineering professionals in the future?
The Autodesk Al Lab is dedicated to researching forward-looking Al technologies and assisting product teams and customers in developing user-centric Al applications.
In this webinar, Chin-Yi Cheng, Principal Research Scientist at Autodesk will share the Autodesk Al Lab’s research over the past year and explore how the latest developments may change the design and manufacturing industries.
You can use your smartphone, tablet or PC to join. Install the zoom.us application prior to the meeting.
- Please use your real name for registration so that we can credit 1.5 LUs/HSW to you.
- All attendees should mute their audio during the presentation to avoid signal interference.
- On this occasion, only the host and panelists will be allowed to speak.
- You may, however, type questions in the Q&A box at the bottom of your zoom screen.
- The panelists will review your questions and provide responses, time allowing.
- The presentation will be recorded.
We encourage you to register in advance, here:
Mr. Chin-Yi CHENG, Principal Research Scientist, Autodesk
Mr. Chin-Yi Cheng is a Principal Research Scientist at the Autodesk Al Lab. He is a researcher, designer, programmer, engineer – and a cook! He loves to switch between these roles and will often wear multiple “hats” at the same time. His primary research interest is to explore human-Al collaborative systems that enable designers and engineers to work seamlessly and thereby more efficiently create better designs. In his spare time, Chin-Yi enjoys cooking creative, delicious dishes for his family and friends.
Chin-Yi holds a dual Master’s degree in Computational Design and Computer Science from MIT. He also holds a Bachelor of Science in Architecture degree from National Cheng Kung University in Tainan, where he also studied Mechanical Engineering.