Date(s) - July 2, 2022
10:00 am - 11:00 am
The University of Chicago Hong Kong campus was designed by Revery Architecture (formerly known as Bing Thom Architects) at a historically important Mount Davis site. In addition to serving as a modern educational facility, the design addresses our local culture and history and carefully integrates the landscape and campus with several heritage structures.
We are delighted to advise that Ms. Kwan Lam will lead a building tour on July 2nd, 10:00 – 11:00 AM. Kwan was involved in the project from design to construction and we look forward to hearing some of her behind-the-scenes stories about the project.
Please sign up by filling in the Google form here to save your spot now. Priority will be given to mentors and mentees.
Date July 2, 2022
Time 10:00 AM
Location The University of Chicago Hong Kong
Assembly Point 168 Victoria Road, Mount Davis, Hong Kong (Campus Entrance)
Capacity 20 people – on a first-come, first-served basis
• How to get to the University of Chicago Hong Kong campus? See Google Map
Bus: 1, 971, 43M, A10. Mini Bus: 54, 58, 58A, 58M, 59
• Let’s fight the virus! Scan with LeaveHomeSafe upon arrival
• Please follow the guidelines for visitors required by the University of Chicago regarding Health and Safety and COVID-19 Precautionary
1. all visitors must produce a negative COVID test result (by photograph) upon arrival showing the date and time of the test
2. Verification of your vaccine pass is also required by scanning in with the LeaveHomeSafe app
3. Visitors must fill in a campus check-in form upon arrival. Details Here
• Please arrive at the designated location 15 minutes before the program begins (by 9:45 AM)
• Please inform us in advance if you are unable to attend the tour so that stand-by guests might join
Tour Leader’s Profile
Project Architect for the University of Chicago Hong Kong
Ms. Kwan Lam was the senior architect at Revery Architecture for the University of Chicago Project, with responsibility from design to construction. She graduated from CUHK and is an HKIA member, a BEAM Pro and BIM Pro. Kwan was with Leigh & Orange and P&T before joining Revery and is now working at the Airport Authority.