Date(s) - July 22, 2023
10:00 am - 7:30 pm
You are invited to attend a one-day trip to Shenzhen to explore the integration of nature into our built environment, an important theme in the global effort to achieve carbon neutrality by 2050. During this tour, we will visit three exciting projects that demonstrate different ways of achieving this goal:
• Kerry Qianhai by KPF
• Conrad Shenzhen by Goettsch Partners
• Dasha River Ecological Corridor by AECOM
At the end of the tour, we will have an opportunity to discuss the subject with Doreen Liu, Principal Architect of NODE, an architectural practice based in Shenzhen.
This event promises to be an enriching experience. It will offer valuable insights into the latest trends in urban design and development in Shenzhen, and will provide attendees with an opportunity to network with other architects and allied professionals.
Date July 22, 2023 (Saturday)
Time 10:00 AM – 7:30 PM
Location Shenzhen, China
CES 5.0 LUs/HSW
Fee $400 Members; $600 Non-members
To secure your spot, please register HERE by 5:00 PM on Thursday July 20, 2023.
• Participants will need a valid entry permit/visa for travelling to China
• Travel insurance will be included; participants are required to provide personal information upon registration
• Pick-up / drop-off point is at Futian Port, Shenzhen (Lok Ma Chau Spur Line Control Point)
Notice: Undefined variable: args in /home/aiahk/www/www/wp-content/themes/astra-child/single-event.php on line 181