Intuitive BIM for Architects – Archicad | March 11, 2021
Date(s) - 11/03/2021
7:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Category(ies) No Categories
Dear AIA Members and Friends
Building Information Model (BIM) has been around for 20 years. By now, although most of us are familiar with the benefits of this technology, we too often see BIM implemented as a supplement to traditional 2D drafting, rather than as the basis – typically to meet project submission requirements.
In this workshop, we will introduce an open BIM platform by Graphisoft that is highly intuitive and fully supports the way architects work and collaborate.
Archicad was conceived first and foremost to enable architects to take a project from concept design through to construction administration. Familiar processes such as trace overlays and immersive first-person perspective modeling are supplemented by the latest in BIM, allowing project teams to spend more time designing and less time drafting.
You can use your smartphone, tablet or PC to join. Install the zoom.us application prior to the meeting.
1. Please use your real name for registration so that we can credit 1 LU to you.
2. All attendees should mute their audio during the presentation to avoid signal interference.
3. On this occasion, only the host and panellists will be allowed to speak.
4. You may, however, type questions in the Q&A box at the bottom of your zoom screen.
5. The panellists will review your questions and provide responses, time allowing.
6. The presentation will be recorded.
Please register in advance, here:
• Master in Architecture – UPM (Spain)
• ARB Registered Architect
• HKIBIM Member
Eugenio Fontan is currently based in Hong Kong and has more than 12 years of experience on different kinds of projects using BIM in combination with other technologies. He has practiced in Europe, the Middle East and South-East Asia and is a Co-Founder of Enzyme APD, an international architecture and technology implementation firm. Currently with GRAPHISOFT, Eugenio utilizes BIM software to increase architects’ productivity and efficiency on a consultancy basis.
During this webinar, Eugenio will showcase how an intuitive BIM technology can be used to automate the production of documents and data to enhance productivity, reduce the frequency of errors and save time, allowing designers to focus on making better and more sustainable architecture.
<< Back to all events