MEMSI Smart Showcase Day on Jan 18, 2020
Date(s) - 18/01/2020
2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
HKPC Building, 78 Tat Chee Avenue
Conference Hall, 4th Floor HKPC Building 78 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon Tong
MEMSI Showcase 2020
IDEATE, INNOVATE, TEST AND REPEAT
AIA Hong Kong invites you to join our partner, MIT Innovation Node to start your new year with some intellectual play time at their MEMSI Showcase on Saturday, January 18th, 2020. Featuring 34 students from MIT and Hong Kong who will demo business ideas and connected hardware proof of concept prototypes done in just two weeks!
MEMSI is organized in collaboration with the MIT Hong Kong Innovation Node, Martin Trust Center for MIT Entrepreneurship, MIT Project Manus, China-MISTI and MIT Innovation Initiative.
- Meet 34 promising student innovators selected from MIT and universities in Hong Kong – a diverse cohort representing business, engineering and design disciplines.
- Be the judge! Vote for your favorite team.
- 100 invite-only VIPs from the MIT community, hardware startups, investors, academia, government, executives and supporters of entrepreneurship.
Saturday, January 18th, 2020
- 13:30-14:00 – Registration
- 14:00-14:15 – Introductions
- 14:15-15:30 – Presentations
- 15:30-17:00 – Networking & Announcing the winners
Conference Hall, 4th Floor
78 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon Tong
Please RSVP here – https://memsi2020showcase.eventbrite.com/
ABOUT MIT HK INNOVATION NODE
The Node’s mission is to educate the next generation of global innovators to take their ideas to impact.
<< Back to all events