Date(s) - October 22, 2022
9:30 am - 1:00 pm
AIA Hong Kong is excited to announce the third event in our 25th Anniversary Symposium series:
The Greater Bay Area – On the Horizon
Jointly organized with AECOM, this event will challenge leaders in design and development to decode the economic outlook and highlight future opportunities for architects and allied professionals in the Greater Bay Area (GBA).
We are honored to advise that Mr Chris Yoshii (AECOM), Mr Kyran Sze (GBA Economic and Trade Association) and Ms Rosanna Tang (Cushman & Wakefield) will join this event. The symposium will be held in-person and the speakers will share their insights on market trends, investment potential and other information on the latest real estate developments in the GBA. They will discuss post-COVID-19 challenges, the impacts of cross border restrictions and how new opportunities will arise and contribute to this regional economic hub.
The symposium will be moderated by Ms Florence Chan, AIA, President of AIA Hong Kong and Director of Kohn Pedersen Fox.
Our Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be held prior to the symposium and members are strongly encouraged to attend.
Registration for the AGM will be open from 9:30 AM for a 10:00 start. Light refreshments will be served.
A reminder that this is an in-person event!
Please register HERE.
Date Saturday, October 22, 2022
Time 9:30 AM Registration Opens
10:00 – 10:45 AM Annual General Meeting
10:45 – 11:00 AM Intermission
11:00 AM – 1:00 PM 25th Anniversary Symposium
Venue Miller Theatre, Asia Society Hong Kong Center
No. of Seats 80
CES 2.0 LUs
Fee $150 – AIA Members; $200 – Non-members
• This in-person symposium is limited to a maximum of 80 guests.
• All participants are required to scan the LeaveHomeSafe app upon arrival. Vaccine pass is required; please refer to the Vaccine Pass Guidelines.
• For participants holding an Exemption Certificate issued by a certified doctor, the QR code of your Exemption Certificate must be presented for scanning upon arrival.
• Each participant is required to present a photo with proof of his/her negative Rapid Antigen Test (RAT) result obtained within the previous 24 hours, or a negative PCR test result obtained within the previous 48 hours, upon arrival.
• Persons with a Red Code or Amber Code will not be allowed to enter the premises.
Notice: Undefined variable: args in /home/aiahk/www/www/wp-content/themes/astra-child/single-event.php on line 181